Due diligence programme
Get It Fair is a due diligence programme attesting how well an organization is performing against the Get It Fair Framework for social responsibility referring to the OECD “Due Diligence Guidance for responsible supply chains in the garment and footwear sector” and ISO 26000 “Guidance for Social Responsibility” and is maintaining and improving the performances.
The Get It Fair Due Diligence programme is managed by a third party independent body to ensure transparency, impartiality and confidentiality and is conducted by experienced and qualified assessor according to well defined evaluation approach.
The Due Diligence process is an outstanding learning process leading organisations towards better performance in every aspect of responsibility.
Who is it for?
The Get It Fair scheme is designed to recognize any organisation, regardless of sector, size or location, with the ambition to continuously enhance their social responsibility performance and provide their stakeholders with evidences regarding their success.
What’s in it for your organization?
- Recognition of social responsibility performance against the GIF framework (referring to OECD guidelines and ISO 26000)
- External evaluation of exposure to risks that may result into adverse impacts for stakeholders (employees and workers, customers, environment, local community)
- Non Financial report according to Directive 2014/95/EU
- Publication of the certificate in the GIF WEB site and visibility to international customers
- Access to an international network of organizations enabling you to learn and share with other organisations
- Possibility of using the ethical label “GIF Responsible Organization” in your marketing and communication activities (in compliance with the Rule for the use of the trademark)