Associazione Italiana Blockchain aims to the following objectives:
- to stimulate a serious and in-depth debate on blockchain and DLT promoting a multidisciplinary approach;
- to create a network of professionals, academics and business to support the development of an open and dynamic blockchain-based ecosystem;
- to undertake research programs firmly believing in an open innovation model;
- to make protocols and technologies underlying blockchain and DLTs solution known, as well as their social and economic implications;
- to propose strategic development plans and design practical application of DLTs solutions;
- to contribute to institutions and industries awareness about the potential of DLT and bring citizens closer to distributed and sustainable models;
- to promote the adoption of operational and access standards.
Our main activities and initiatives
- Conduct sectoral and interdisciplinary research through the creation of Thematic Work Tables;
- Publish scientific and informative papers resulting from the collaboration of the Associates;
- Debate frequently among Associates on dedicated on line forum, vis-à- vis and via videoconferencing;
- Set up conferences also in participation with third parties for a public, inclusive and dynamic debate.
- Make webinars on specialist topics reserved to Associates
- Participate in public consultations on legislative reform or innovation projects.
|Address||Via Correggio 43|
|Contact person Name||Francesco|
|Contact person Surname||Rampone|