One assessment, three interlinked output
Get It Fair (GIF) is a comprehensive Due Diligence program covering all aspects of Social Responsibility. It takes into consideration the social responsibility management system together with the exposure to risk that may result into adverse aspects (social, safety, environment, ethics) on the Stakeholders.
Get It Fair enables organizations to demonstrate how well they are performing social responsibility against the GIF Framework.
GIF Due Diligence is an outstanding learning process inspiring the organization to strive for better social responsibility performance and risks’ reduction.
The GIF Due Diligence is managed by a third party body to ensure independency, reliability and impartiality in the evaluation and conducted by assessors qualified according to stringent criteria.
Who is it for?
The GIF Due Diligence progrmme is designed for any organization, regardless of sector, size or location, with the ambition to continuously enhance their performance and the credibility and reliability of information disclosed to their Stakeholder.
What’s in it for you?
Upon successful completion of the assessment process the organization receives a set of interdependent output:
- “GIF Responsible organization” (right to use)
- Final Inspection Report (Confidential)
- Non Financial Report in compliance with Directive 2014/95/EU (Publicly Available)
- Ethical Label in compliance with ISO 17033 (Publicly Availble)
- Get It Fair certificate attesting the Due Diligence positive completion
- Get It Fair risk profile specifiying the level of exposure to ESG risks
Get If Fair Recognition
Risk Profile Attestation