Before the site Assessment conclusion, the Team consolidate all the findings and assign the score using the GIF Metric. After that, the Team prepare the first draft of the Final Assessment Report and leave the organisation. Further, they write the final version of the report and send it to the Validation Body for review.
Therefore, the Validation Body assigns to a GIF AP not involved in the assessment Team the task of reviewing the report and preparing the reviewed version.
To clarify, the purposes of the review are:
- confirming that all validation activities have been completed in accordance with the Programme
- verifying the sufficiency and appropriateness of evidence supporting the score
- providing with evidence that significant findings are identified, resolved and documented
In conclusion, the Final Assessment Report consists of the following:
- executive summary
- materiality matrix validation
- significant strengths and weaknesses per Area
- evidences gathered during the site assessment
- overall score and its breakdown per criterion and area
- recommendations for decision