A not for profit Association called Diligentia has been assigned with the role of Programme Operator (PO).
In its role of Get It Fair programme operator the association Diligentia has the following duties:
- to promote the scheme and support its partners
- to approve accredited Validation Bodies (and making publicly available the updated list)
- to train and certify the GIF APs (Accredited Professional) Assessors and Technical Experts (and making publicly available the updated list)
- to issue the ethical label and to certify the Corporate Sustainability Reporting
- to promote the GIF Responsible Organizations worldwide
GIF APs are professional meeting specific criteria, completing a training programme and certified by an accredited body. Only GIF AP Assessors and GIF AP TE (Technical Experts) can ba appointed by a Validation Body to conduct the Due Diligence activity.
Only Approved Validation Bodies by Diligentia (Programme Operator) are authorized to conduct the validation process within the programme. This Bodies take the decision whether granting the GIF Responsible Organization.