The GIF (Get It Fair) Framework assists organizations in achieving the sustainable development. It is:
- a common platform and language for social responsibility and ESG risks
- a guideline to establish, implement and improve a risk-oriented SR management system
- a self-assessment model supporting the identification of strengths points and improvement areas
- an assessment tool for evaluating the risk of adverse impacts caused by suppliers
- a reference document supporting third party assessments and recognitions
- a tool enabling the preparation of extra financial information according to international guidelines
- a pattern to bring different initiatives together into a single overall framework
- a system to encourage the sharing of internal and external good practice
The GIF Framework applies to all types of organization in the private, public and non-profit sectors regardless of size, industry and activity.
In no case it provides a basis for legal actions, complaints, defences or other claims in any international, domestic or other proceeding.
The GIF Framework allows the integration with other existing management systems, methods and tools based on specific needs and functions of the organization.