The GIF (Get It Fair) Framework assists organizations in achieving the sustainable development and can be used as:
- a common platform and language for social responsibility, ESG risks and sustainability reporting
- a guideline to establish, implement and improve a risk-oriented SR management system
- a self-assessment model supporting the identification of strengths points and improvement areas
- an assessment tool for mitigating the exposure to risks of adverse impacts caused by suppliers
- a reference document supporting third party due diligence and recognitions
- a tool enabling the preparation of corporate sustainability reporting according to international standards
- a pattern to bring different initiatives together into a single overall framework
- a system to lead the sharing of internal and external good practice
The GIF Framework applies to all types of organization in the private, public and non-profit sectors regardless of size, industry and activity.
The GIF Framework allows the integration with other existing management systems, methods and tools based on specific needs and functions of the organization.
Disclaimer: In no case the GIF Framework provides a basis for legal actions, complaints, defences or other claims in any international, domestic or other proceeding.