What are the seven principles
The 7 (seven) principles of SR (social responsibility) are the fundamentals of the Get It Fair Framework.
The following international documents inspire the principles:
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights (United Nations)
- ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work
- Rio Declaration on Environment and Development
- ILO Recommendations
- “OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Business Conduct” and
- “OECD sectoral Due Diligence Guidance“.
The standard ISO 26000 sets seven principles for social responsibility, which every organization should respect and apply. The GIF Framework adopts the ISO 26000 principles.
Download here the “GIF Framework”